Sunday, February 2, 2014

Unstoppable: Nowhere to Run

This is one of the newest books in the series "The 39 Clues" which is written by authors; Rick Riordan, Gordon Korman, Peter Lerangis, Jude Watson, Patrick Carman, Linda Sue Park, Margaret Peterson Haddix, Roland Smith, David Baldacci, Jeff Hirsch, and Natalie Standiford. 

This book starts with Dan and Amy Cahill at the funeral of their lawyer, when its over, they are attacked and escape getting buried alive. Through a turn of several events, they end up in Ireland trying to crack yet another code. Will they make it by themselves or will they need to call for help?

I love this series, I have read all of them and they never cease to keep me on my toes. I would say that eight is a good age to read these books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment